We know enough about Superannuation to ask the relevant and probing questions about the procedures and accounting of our SMSF. Azlin Lutfi looks after all of our SMSF accounting affairs. We find her to be always courteous and to be an excellent communicator. More importantly, Azlin has always provided accurate answers to our questions and provided accurate and correct accounting of our fund. All of this has been validated by the auditors and sometimes by our own independent research of the various matters, issues and topics.
Markets – What to do about the selloff, and What we think is next
Webinar 18th March 2020, Noon Sydney 11:30AM Adelaide
- Cancer! $#!% happens, now what?September 9, 2020When you receive confronting news like a cancer […]
- Market Outlook & Managed Portfolios Review – December Quarter, 2019February 6, 2020With a full month of 2020 now elapsed, what started in share markets as a very strong performance for the year has recently retraced on the back of concerns for global growth ... […]
- How to 2020: Markets, Tax, Super: Webinar ReplayFebruary 6, 2020
- The Australian Diaspora (and our client Jane) look to pay tax on the sale of their family homeDecember 9, 2019[…]
- Happy Snaps from Christmas Party in SydneyDecember 6, 2019... […]
and get our 3 top retirement strategies in the next 3 weeks!
Who’d have thought retirement could be so interesting? Each fortnight we’ll send you our wrap up of markets, investment and strategy ideas for aspiring and existing retirees who like to pay attention to what’s happening. Subscribe now and we’ll send you 3 top retirement strategies!