We would like to thank you & your team for the support & advice that you have provided Tom & myself since the change from Henderson Maxwell to Pride Advice. Since you took over as our financial adviser, we feel the service is now focused on our financial security. You are approachable, respond to our queries promptly and have an efficient & friendly team. We take this opportunity to also mention Azlin & Carol as being very supportive & knowledgeable. You have been considerate of the distance we have to travel & have been open to alternative methods of communication. Our meetings with you leave us feeling better informed and secure in the knowledge that we made the correct choice by staying with you, Tony, as our adviser.
Markets – What to do about the selloff, and What we think is next
Webinar 18th March 2020, Noon Sydney 11:30AM Adelaide
- Cancer! $#!% happens, now what?September 9, 2020When you receive confronting news like a cancer […]
- Market Outlook & Managed Portfolios Review – December Quarter, 2019February 6, 2020With a full month of 2020 now elapsed, what started in share markets as a very strong performance for the year has recently retraced on the back of concerns for global growth ... […]
- How to 2020: Markets, Tax, Super: Webinar ReplayFebruary 6, 2020
- The Australian Diaspora (and our client Jane) look to pay tax on the sale of their family homeDecember 9, 2019[…]
- Happy Snaps from Christmas Party in SydneyDecember 6, 2019... […]
and get our 3 top retirement strategies in the next 3 weeks!
Who’d have thought retirement could be so interesting? Each fortnight we’ll send you our wrap up of markets, investment and strategy ideas for aspiring and existing retirees who like to pay attention to what’s happening. Subscribe now and we’ll send you 3 top retirement strategies!