With the Election now over and with equity markets again at all time highs, there’s plenty to be watching. In this webinar we distil the election outcome and it’s impact on markets – and look at financial year end actions you should be considering for tax and super. The session is 30 minutes hosted by myself, Brett and Azlin.
Markets – What to do about the selloff, and What we think is next
Webinar 18th March 2020, Noon Sydney 11:30AM Adelaide
- Cancer! $#!% happens, now what?September 9, 2020When you receive confronting news like a cancer […]
- Market Outlook & Managed Portfolios Review – December Quarter, 2019February 6, 2020With a full month of 2020 now elapsed, what started in share markets as a very strong performance for the year has recently retraced on the back of concerns for global growth ... […]
- How to 2020: Markets, Tax, Super: Webinar ReplayFebruary 6, 2020
- The Australian Diaspora (and our client Jane) look to pay tax on the sale of their family homeDecember 9, 2019[…]
- Happy Snaps from Christmas Party in SydneyDecember 6, 2019... […]
and get our 3 top retirement strategies in the next 3 weeks!
Who’d have thought retirement could be so interesting? Each fortnight we’ll send you our wrap up of markets, investment and strategy ideas for aspiring and existing retirees who like to pay attention to what’s happening. Subscribe now and we’ll send you 3 top retirement strategies!