- Portfolio Updates – Financial Year 2022August 15, 2022Where inflation had been blithely ignored by most […]
- Why You Should Introduce Your Children to a Financial AdviserJuly 29, 2022We want to look after the generations to come, […]
- The Financial Hit of Concussion in SportJune 29, 2022Even those with only the mildest interest in […]
- Welcoming Astrid Lynch! – Senior Financial Advisor AdelaideJune 28, 2022
- Market Brief: Update on Market Volatility & Inflation 2022June 24, 2022
- Accounting & Tax (2)
- Centrelink Assistance (2)
- Estate Planning (1)
- Featured Posts (2)
- Financial Advice (12)
- General Posts (17)
- Investment Advisor (4)
- Investment Strategies (2)
- Latest Posts (77)
- Life Insurance (1)
- Market & Portfolio Updates (8)
- Money Minute: Video Series (14)
- Pride Advice Services (31)
- Retirement Planning (9)
- Seminars & Webinars (2)
- Superannuation Advice (4)
- TPD Insurance (1)
- Transition to Retirement (4)
- Trauma Insurance (2)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Wealth Management (9)
Do you want to be notified when our next blog article is released? Join our mailing list.
We will update you on our latest blogs, videos and updates each month through our newsletter – The Lions Roar!
Meet The Author
Brett Schatto - Financial Advisor Adelaide
Brett is the founder and CEO of Pride Advice Adelaide. He established the company in 2003 with the aim of making life-changing financial advice accessible to everyone. Under his guidance, Pride Advice has won its licensee National Advice Practice of the Year four times running, in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Brett’s life and experience has given him a remarkable ability to talk with people from a variety of backgrounds. During his time in the South Australian Police Force, he worked as a patrol officer and a detective investigating serious crimes and major fraud. He has delivered death messages, helped victims of assault and investigated high-profile people – and dealt with his own personal tragedies.
Financial advice is about providing security and certainty. Brett’s hard-earned experience and wisdom has given him a unique perspective which benefits his clients greatly, whether they seek superannuation advice, retirement advice, estate planning advice, Centrelink assistance or investment strategies.
Pride Financial Pty Ltd T/A Pride Advice ABN 67 133 557 785 is a corporate authorised representative of RI Advice Group ABN 23 001 774 125 AFSL 238429.
This website holds information for Australian residents only.